Can I help you with your work load?
As a CPA, I know that certain months such as October, January, April, and July have a significantly increased workload with tax deadlines. I have a solution that will reduce your workload and help you focus on more profitable tasks in your firm.
Having clients use QuickBooks Assisted Payroll in conjunction with their QuickBooks software, will allow the client to process payroll in-house and print payroll checks and/or check stubs (direct deposit), and Intuit will perform all tax filings and pay tax deposits directly from the clients account. The client’s advantages to using Assisted Payroll are cost, ease of use, and no need to post the payroll after the fact (payroll is recorded automatically).
How will this save you time in your busy months?
- You don’t need to prepare payroll tax returns
- Payroll transactions entered by entering employee’s specifics & time worked
- Payroll tax deposits & payments are paid timely from your client’s bank account.
- Intuit will take responsibility for errors or omissions on payroll tax returns
- The cost is less than most outside service bureaus
- The process is easy and clients are happy with the ability to print checks and technical support.
I believe that this service is very helpful to both you and your clients and, since it’s built into QuickBooks, it’s easier to use and more efficient. Not using Assisted Payroll for a QuickBooks client is like buying a salad, throwing out the tomatoes and going to the store and purchasing the same quality tomatoes for the salad.
*If you are interested please contact me so that we can set up your clients to process through Assisted Payroll.